What is the role of a business advisor?

• A business advisor is a strategist who works with your company to help with planning, finances, marketing, and even growth. He provides financial and strategic advice to small and mid-sized companies. Before hiring Business advisors you should be knowing these things to find a perfect business financial advisor, 1. Look for an advisor who’s managed a small business. 2. Look for an advisor with credentials. 3. Choose an advisor who focuses on your niche. 4. Tap into available organizations. 5. Post a job listing

• This is a nice info to follow, maybe it will come in handy in the future, though right now I don't have that business mindset just yet. Have to enjoy my childhood first, my mind now is all about gaming. I have this game that I always play with my family, because it is so much fun if we play it with them. This game is called Among Us, A super popular game right now, that lots of people downloading and playing it. Try it, you can download it for free. It also has a web browser extension that you can try, and for sure you'll enjoy it too because it's a fun addition beside the game.